Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp looks out onto the plains of the Masai Mara. Set on a private concession leased from Masai landlords in the north of the Mara, the camp offers total seclusion and abundant wildlife.
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Laid out along the Sabaringo River on the edge of the Oloololo escarpment, &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Masai Mara Tented Camp looks out onto the plains of the Masai Mara. Set on a private concession leased from Masai landlords in the north of the Mara, the camp offers total seclusion and abundant wildlife.
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Accommodation
Experience a true Kenya safari in the comforts of a classic tent. Set into the dense vegetation that surrounds the Sabaringo River, the classic tents reflect the spirit of explorers of old.
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Safari
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp is home to vast populations of resident wildlife, and the annual spectacle of the Great Migration.
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Family Travel
&Beyond Kichwa Tembo is a family-friendly camp with three family suites. The camp is also able to accommodate a limited number of triple rooms, where an additional bed is set up in the parents’ room for children 16 years or younger.
&Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Gallery
&Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Reviews
“The camp was amazing, beautiful, and luxurious. Worth every penny:my life is changed for having been here. I will reccimend to everyone. Completely worth it!!! We saw every animal ee had hoped to see, and more. I will never forget my experience here.” – alexandrakaplan
“Most amazing trip. The staff were outstanding. Very child friendly and accommodating. I was on crutches and the staff were phenomenal (most especially Thorne). Jackson provided us with game drives beyond our wildest expectations.” – Kathryn S
“I have always dreamed of seeing the animals in Africa. From the moment we arrived on the ground, we were warmly greeted. We then took a mini-safari on the drive to the lodge. We saw every animal imaginable. We were 10 feet from Male lions and a pack of lionesses. The safari continued to be amazing. We saw the big 5!! The accommodations were some of the most elegant and perfect, I have ever experienced. We will be back with our children.!” – Douglas O
Terms & Conditions
&Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp Terms & Conditions
- Three meals daily
- Teas and coffees
- Two safari activities per day
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- All alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Park fees
- WILDchild programme
- Administration fee
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in US Dollars.
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing, except for family suites and villas which are per family suite/villa per night.
- High Season: A single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms.
Remainder of year: A single supplement of 25% applies to all single rooms.
A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Long-Stay Rates: May be applied for a combination of &Beyond lodges in Africa (subject to seasonal availability of the offer), for the same guests on a single itinerary. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other &Beyond offers, including Signature offers. Private vehicles are available at an additional cost.
- Groom pays full rate and bride pays 50% of accommodation rate for the whole stay.
- Groom rate and bride discount based on 1-3 night rate.
- May not be combined with other offers or long stay rates.
- Valid for travel within 6 months of date of marriage.
- Minimum 2 night stay
All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
&Beyond Trading Terms apply